Lak Resort offers the most modern facilities
amid the classical charm and hospitality of traditional
Thailand. You will be provided with gracious services
by own experienced staff in a way that cannot be found
in the more crowded resorts.
Khao Lak Resort occupies a land area of some 12 acres, nestled in one
of the most private and peaceful spots between the hills
of Khaolak and its famous beaches. An outstanding feature
of this "Paradise within a paradise" is its
situation on gently sloping grounds that rolls right
out to the beachfront, Most of bungalows are built on
the edge of the resort's 400 metres length private beach,enabling
our guests to conveniently stroll along the soft golden
sand or go for a dip in the clear blue waters of the
Lak Resort has a total of
79 seaview rooms divided into the following types:
Bungalow types 48 rooms graded as:
- Deluxe Bungalow room - 18 rooms all with
seaview and situated on the beachfront nest to the
- Superior Bungalow room - 30 rooms all facing
All Deluxe and Superior Bungalows have sea-view front
and are equipped with modern facilities including air-conditioning,
telephone, minibar, cable television, and bathroom and
shower with hot and cold water. Large balconies provide
an ideal spot to enjoy the sunshine and sea breeze.
Building types -31 rooms (4 Buildings) :
- Deluxe Room : 15 rooms all with seaview a sofa
chair is provided for a relaxing view of the sea. Room
size of Deluxe Room: Guest Room : 30.15 sqm., Balcony
: 14.85 sqm., Bathroom : 6.4 sqm.
- Superior Room : 15 rooms all seaview Room size
of Deluxe Room.
Guest Room : 25.98 sqm., Balcony : 9.9 sqm. ,Bathroom
: 5.0 sqm.
- Khaolak Suite : 1 room. Area of 56.13 sqm. Comprising
of 1 living room, 1 bedroom and bathroom attached.
- All rooms have a private balcony for viewing the sunset
of just to enjoy the cool breeze and fresh air.
- All rooms have with air-conditioner,fan, refrigerator
with mini-bar, telephone cable television.
- All bathrooms are also fitted with a bathtub and hot